When working with purchasing, quality and outsourcing, it’s important to structure your activities legally. Coolen China has active collaborations with lawyers in China. This gives you peace of mind in any number of ways. Among them:
- Setting up or restructuring companies;
- Advising on and supervising transactions;
- Drawing up contracts;
- Registering brands, both images and names;
- Referrals to Chinese lawyers and supervising the contact with them;
- General legal advice in an international context.
The advantage of our collaboration with lawyers in China is that you have direct contact with a Dutch lawyer in China. This removes a number of barriers, and you can use relatively short lines of communication.
Do you do business with China, and you would like to structure your legal activities during the purchasing process? We can be of service to you. Get in touch with us!